Chef Beth’s twist on a classic family supper!
- Carolina Flavors Sloppy Andy’s Sauce
- Ground meat of your choice
- Sweet Onion
- Slider Buns or Hamburger Rolls
1. Sauté the ground beef until nicely browned and broken up.
2. Add half the sauce and 1/2 C water and bring to a simmer. Taste the mixture and add more sauce to taste.
3. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until the sauce and water have reduced a bit and coats the meat nicely.
4. Warm slider buns in oven or toast in toaster oven.
5. Serve meat mixture on the warmed buns, topped with onion and enjoy.