Featuring White Swan’s Pulled Chicken or Pork BBQ, Mick’s Taco Bundle is a member favorite that sells out every week! See Chef Beth’s tips below on how to make this most of this easy weeknight meal solution!
Step 1: Prepare Chicken
- Defrost BBQ overnight under refrigeration.
- Place in small saucepan with approximately 1/2 cup of water. (The water will help the BBQ heat through without burning or drying out.)
- Cover with lid and place over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally to make sure it doesn’t burn. This is a fully-cooked product, so heat through to your desired temperature.
Step 2: Assemble tacos
- Heat tortillas per packet instructions.
- Place warm BBQ in tortillas, and top with diced onion, minced cilantro, salsa verde.
- Serve with a lime wedge, and ENJOY!