Chef Beth’s housemade marinara is the secret ingredient for a quick and easy Pizza Night!
Step 1: Prepare dough
- Defrost dough overnight under refrigeration.
- Heat oven to 400 – 450F.
- Place the dough ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Using your hands, gently press out the dough to fit whatever size pan you are using.
- The dough will be elastic, but should stretch nicely to fit the pan, with a gentle touch, and some patience! (Don’t overwork the dough or it could toughen the final product.)
- Once the dough is shaped, place on a sheet tray. It doesn’t have too fill the pan, and you can make the shape whatever you’d like – that’s the beauty of homemade!
- Drizzle the dough with your fav EVOO and rub over the surface. all the way to the edges.
Step 2: Assemble your pizza
- Place 1/4c of Carolina Flavors marinara on your dough and begin spreading out from the center. Repeat until you have the desired amount of sauce.
- Top with sliced Fresh Siano Mozzarella, a little parmesan and place in the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, or until the pizza crust has risen, cheese is bubbly and it is nicely browned.
- Chef Tip: Rotate the pizza halfway through cooking to promote even browning!
- Remove pizza (carefully!) from the oven, top with torn basil, slice and Mangia!
PRO TIP: we love adding sliced Baby Bellas from Carolina Mushroom. Post your pizza on IG and tag us to show you make Pizza Night your own!