Chef Beth was inspired by Melina’s indulgent Burrata Ravioli to create a quick recipe that will surely please everyone at the table! Serving suggestion shown above, feel free to add some fresh herbs from the garden as a garnish!
- 1 package Melina’s Burrata Ravioli
- 1 8oz. Package Carolina Flavors Basil Pesto
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, washed
- 1-2 Tb. olive oil
Cook ravioli per packet instructions.
- While ravioli is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil and tomatoes and cook until they just begin to burst, stirring often.
- Turn pan to low and add ½ Cup of pasta cooking water to pan with tomatoes.
- Add ½ C. of basil pesto and swirl to combine.
- Add cooked pasta, toss with pesto, and tomatoes. If desired, add more pesto. If a bit more sauce is desired add more pasta cooking water to pan and stir to combine with pesto and create a bit more sauce.
- Serve immediately.