Carolina Flavors and White Swan BBQ team up for a delicious twist on this Mexican app fave!
- 1 package BBQ chicken OR pork, defrosted
- 1 package Mamasita’s tortilla chips
- 1 12oz. Package Shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
- 1 8 oz container Carolina Flavors Salsa Verde
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ½ bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Optional toppings:
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Cover a sheet pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Spread half of the tortilla chips in an even layer in the center of the pan. Sprinkle some of the cheese to coat lightly. Add ¼-½ C of shredded cooked bbq chicken. Repeat by adding a second layer of chips, chicken and cheese.
- Place the pan directly in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the chicken is heated through. Take out of the oven and drizzle with salsa, top with avocado, tomato, cilantro and a few squeezes of lime juice. Enjoy!