Win family pasta night with Chef Beth’s garlic bread recipe – Carolina Flavor’s housemade garlic herb butter makes quick work of this family fave!
- 1 Package Ciabatta Rolls, or similar crusty bread
- 1 container Carolina Flavors Garlic Herb Butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Soften Garlic Herb butter by letting sit out at room temperature for approximately 1 hour.
- Meanwhile Preheat oven to 400℉
- Cut Ciabatta Rolls in half lengthwise and Place each roll on a square of aluminum foil large enough to wrap the ciabatta.
- Spread soften butter on both cut sides of ciabatta rolls. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and sandwich buttered sides together. Wrap in foil
- Place wrapped ciabatta directly on the rack of your oven with your aluminum seam facing up so that it does not drip on your oven.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until butter and cheese is melted. Take out of the oven and carefully unwrap. Place back in the oven, again, directly on the rack for 5 minutes or until the bread is browned and crispy. If you are concerned about dripping you can put a pan on the rack underneath the bread. Cut in wedges and enjoy!