- 1 pint CF Panzanella Croutons
- 1 lb Tomatoes, diced in 1 inch pieces
- ½ red onion, julienne
- 1 log Siano fresh mozzarella, cut into ½-1 inch pieces
- 1 pack of basil, torn or chiffonade
- 2 oz. ramekin CF Balsamic Glaze
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large Mixing bowl add croutons, diced tomatoes, onion, and mozzarella. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl, add ½ of balsamic glaze, ½ of basil, salt, black pepper. Whisk in 2-3 Tb of olive oil. If desired you can add some minced garlic to this mixture as well.
Pour balsamic basil mixture over bread and veggies and toss to coat/combine. The bread should absorb some of the dressing and tomato juices and some pieces will be soft, and some crunchy.
Before serving, top with remaining balsamic glaze drizzle and a remaining basil.