Workplace Wellness Program
Easily the most delicious way to create a healthier, happier workplace
Through The Produce Box Workplace Wellness Program, your employees can get fresh, locally and regionally grown fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy, delivered to their home or workplace throughout North Carolina. Members order from the comfort of home. They don’t even have to take a trip to the store. It’s the farmers market delivered to their door!
“It gives employees an easy way to make a choice for healthy living everyday.”
– Jacqueline McMillan, Fitness Program Manager for MetLife, HealthFitness
Four easy ways to get started
Virtual Lunch ‘N Learns
- Choose from 4 topics: Eating Healthy and Local on a Busy Schedule; Heart Healthy Nutrition; Keeping Resolutions All Year Long, Healthy Immune System
- No cost to your company
Virtual Wellness Fairs
- Lots of experience! — we are selected by over 75 NC companies annual
- Our staff consistently receives outstanding reviews
Virtual Information Sessions
- Invite our staff to visit your company
- We’ll raffle off fun prizes for your employees
- Our neighborhood ambassadors will talk to your employees about how they can eat more healthfully
Healthy Snacks delivered to home or office
- Make fresh delicious treats available to your staff every day
- Order as often as once a week
- We can deliver by the case or provide handy grab-and-go boxes
“Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina® is proud of its 10-year relationship with The Produce Box. We recently extended our partnership to our members through Blue365, and are thrilled to share this healthy service that supports our hardworking farmer neighbors.”
– Kelly Wage, Vice President, Product and Digital Transformation, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina®
It’s super-easy to administer
As the workplace wellness program manager, all you have to do is let us know how you’d like us to help you encourage healthy eating among your employees at work and home. Invite us out for a free Lunch ‘n Learn or a free informal tasting session. We also participate in more than 75 wellness fairs each year, and would love to visit yours. You can also order fresh fruit for your office, and we can even help you create a customized employee benefit, tailored to your company and employees.
“The best part for me is how easy it is. The people at The Produce Box are great to work with.”
– Jessica Pyjas, Work/Life & Wellness Program Manager, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
“People tell us that they love how the program is so customizable, from the frequency of delivery to what’s included in the box.”
– Nicole McFarland, Senior Wellness Coordinator, NFP Corporate Benefits
A wellness program that’s good for the whole family
When your employees choose The Produce Box, they bring a wonderful selection of fresh, high quality fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy into their homes. There is something for everyone in the family. Even better, the whole family can have fun preparing great tasting snacks and dishes together.
“Our employees liked that it was something the whole family could enjoy – and not just eating the produce, but getting together as a family to cook the meals.”
– Nick Vilaret, Project Manager, Zachry Construction Corporation
We deliver to your workplace – or your employees’ homes
Employees choose to receive their boxes at your workplace or at their homes. Our Neighborhood Ambassadors will make sure everyone gets the box they want, when they want it.
“We love that we are supporting local farmers as well as offering our employees healthy foods on a weekly basis. Everyone looks forward to their deliveries!”
– Erin Simpson, Executive Assistant, Human Resources, FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc.