- 1 lb pizza dough*
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh Basil
- 2 tbsp Garlic oil
- 4 oz Lemon Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Crushed red pepper
1. Place a pizza stone in the oven**. Preheat the oven to 450º-500ºF for at least 30 minutes.
2. Lightly flour a piece of parchment paper and flatten the pizza dough into a large circle, about 14” in diameter.
3. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, basil and garlic oil. Brush the olive oil mixture over the crust.
4. Dollop the Lemon Herb ricotta evenly over the crust and gently spread it out. Sprinkle on the mozzarella and the parmesan cheeses. Sprinkle crushed red pepper over the top – you only need a little bit – less than half a teaspoon, depending on how much heat you want.
5. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven until the edges are browned and the cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.
6. Cut into slices and serve.