This stunning spring salad hearty enough for a lunch or brunch entree, especially if you pair with grilled chicken, shrimp or salmon!
- 1 container arugula or other bitter green
- 1 head fennel, shaved thin
- 3-4 green onions cut on bias
- 1 C. Sugar snap peas cut on bias
- 5 small carrots cut thin on bias
- 15ish spears of asparagus cut 1 inch bias pieces
- 5-6 small radishes, sliced thin or quartered
- 1 batch lemon vinaigrette
- 1 4 oz. goat cheese
Add washed and dried greens to a large mixing bowl. Top with all cut vegetables. Toss with lemon vinaigrette and top individual servings with crumbled goat cheese.