Warm spiral ham tucked in crusty slider buns, finished with housemade mustard? Game on!
- 1 package Slider rolls
- 1 lb ham sliced
- 1 lb cheese sliced (swiss or provolone work nicely)
- CF Spicy mustard
- ½ C melted butter
- ½ onion minced fine
- 1 Tb. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Grease a 8×8 baking dish. Preheat oven to 350℉.
Slice rolls in half and place the bottom half in the pan.
- In a small saute pan add butter and melt. Add minced onions and cook for 2-3 minutes or until translucent and softened. Pour onions and butter into a small bowl. Add in worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and 1 Tb of CF spicy mustard. Mix to combine
- Spread a layer of mustard over the cut rolls in pan. Add a layer of cheese and a layer of ham. Put top buns on and pour over the butter, spice mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve.