Fresh NC shrimp swimming in garlic-studded butter, flecked with herbs and served with crusty bread for dipping. Chef Beth’s recipe makes this show-stopping steakhouse favorite quick enough for weeknight supper!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 4 oz. Container of Carolina Flavor’s garlic herb butter
- Salt and pepper
- Juice from one Lemon juice
- Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat.
Add a drizzle of vegetable oil or olive oil to the pan.
- Carefully add defrosted shrimp to the pan, in a single layer. Cook shrimp 1-2 minutes per side, browning slightly. Once you turn the shrimp over, add a spoonful of garlic and herb butter. Squeeze lemon juice into pan and toss shrimp to coat.
- Place shrimp in a serving dish and pour any excess butter/lemon over top. Serve with warmed ciabatta for dipping.