- 2 C of pumpkin puree
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ C-3/4 C Brown sugar, packed. Amount depending on how sweet the pumpkin is
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 prepared pie crust
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a large bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, eggs, condensed milk, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon together until well combined.
- Pour in chilled pie crust and place in oven. Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until pumpkin mixture is set.
- Serve with lightly sweetened whipped cream