Did you hear that microgreens are the newly announced member of the superfood family? Since these adorable, tiny veggies are fresh on the radar, we’re working with Sweet Peas Urban Gardens, our local Raleigh, North Carolina microgreens grower, to offer a chance to try microgreens, sprinkled with loads of recipe ideas.
Click on over to The Produce Box on Facebook and learn how to enter our giveaway contest for a chance to win one, two or even three complimentary deliveries of these nutrient dense and seriously flavorful micro plants. The list of culinary creations you can make with microgreens is endless, you’ll see!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES:
1. To enter for a chance to win a Sweet Peas Urban Gardens’ microgreens sampler delivered through The Produce Box, Facebook account holders must comment on The Produce Box’s contest Facebook post with an appropriate response to the prompt provided. To enter for a chance to win two deliveries of Sweet Peas Urban Gardens’ microgreens sampler, Participants must comment and like Sweet Peas Urban Gardens’ Facebook Page. To enter for a chance to win three deliveries of Sweet Peas Urban Gardens’ microgreens sampler, Participants must comment on The Produce Box’s post, like Sweet Peas Urban Garden’s Facebook page, follow Sweet Peas Urban Gardens on Instagram and tag a friend in the contest post comments. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered as valid and will therefore be ineligible for winning the contest.
2. The giveaway contest will be conducted on August 12, 2016. Deadline for entries is , August 12th. The winners will be announced on The Product Box’s Facebook page on Saturday August 13th.
3. Three contest winners will be chosen randomly by Sweet Peas Urban Gardens after first determining which Participants qualify for each prize tier.
4. The fulfillment of prizes will begin with their next TPB order. First and second place winners must contact Sweet Peas Urban Garden’s of the announcement stating that they have won to arrange for the delivery of their additional deliveries.
5. By participating, all entrants grant The Produce Box and Sweet Peas Urban Gardens the right to use and publish their submission in print, and in any other media. All content will be credited with the name of entrant.
6. The contest is open to all 2016 members of The Produce Box who are Facebook account holders following Sweet Peas Urban Gardens or The Produce Box living within North Carolina. Employees of The Produce Box and Sweet Peas Urban Gardens and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate.
7. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither, The Produce Box or Sweet Peas Urban Gardens and their agents, affiliates, representatives or employees have liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
8. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You are providing your information to The Produce Box and Sweet Peas Urban Gardens and not to Facebook.