- 2 Tb vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 pint guajillo taco sauce (defrosted)
- ½ C water
- Corn tortillas
- Diced onion
- Diced jalapeno
- Diced tomato
- Diced Avocado
- Shredded lettuce
- Lime wedges
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium/high heat. Add vegetable oil and then ground beef.
- Cook beef stirring and chopping up with spatula, until nicely browned and cooked. If there is much excess fat, or liquid strain it off at this time.
- Add a Tb of the strained fat back into pan and sauté the onions and jalapeno, adding a pinch of salt to help draw out moisture. Cook the onions and jalapenos for 3-4 minutes, add garlic, cook 30 seconds.
- Add cooked ground beef back into pan, pour guajillo sauce in and ¼ -1/2 C of water. Stir to combine.
- Bring to a simmer and cook over medium/low heat, stirring occasionally until the sauce has reduced. Approximately 15 minutes
- Use meat mixture in tortilla and add your favorite taco toppings included in the box!