Chef Beth’s spin on your favorite Thai appetizer takes the classic flavor profile of lime and peanut sauce, and turns it into a quick stir fry perfect for weeknight dinner!
- Pack of Joyce Farm chicken tenders
- Bell peppers
- Peanut sauce
- Lime juice to taste
- Saute chicken over medium-high heat.
- Once chicken is seared nicely, add in diced peppers and onions. Saute together for 3-5 minutes until veggies are cooked, and chicken is cooked through.
- Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of peanut sauce and toss to combine and warm.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime juice, and serve with rice or noodles.
- Use extra sauce for dipping!