- 1 pack boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-2 inch chunks
- Carolina Flavors chimichurri sauce
Chef’s Pro Tip: Soak skewers in water for 10-15 minutes to prevent burning and splintering.
- Reserve 2-3 tablespoons of chimichurri for garnish.
- Marinate cut chicken in ¼-½ C of chimichurri sauce, for 15-20 minutes to 3 hours
- (For best results, Chef Beth recommends marinating for 2-3 hours.)
- Skewer chicken pieces, alternating the chicken with peppers and onions.
- Preheat a clean and well-oiled grill to medium-high heat.
- Place skewers on heated grill, turning often, and basting while turning with remaining chimichurri.
- Cook until chicken is fully cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Drizzle with chimichurri and rice for a complete dinner.